Hey, my name's Pamela. 20 years old. Games, food, anime, tv shows, Game Grumps, and animals are really all I care about. NSFW occasionally.
- Me: did you know that it is a sin to wear that shirt and you could go to hell?
- Me: I mean it has mixed fabrics.
- Me: According to the bible, that's a sin.
- Mom: show me where it says that
- Me: levictus 19:19
- "'Keep my decrees.
- “‘Do not mate different kinds of animals.
- “‘Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed.
- “‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
- Mom: well just because it says that doesn't mean you can say its a sin and we'll go to hell
- Me: so why are people doing that with homosexuality
THIS IS FROM TOOLANGI FOREST ABOUT AN HOUR AWAY FROM MY HOUSE
Please DON’T BUY REFLEX PAPER
Support The Wilderness Society to continue their campaign to stop old growth logging in Victoria
Toolangi forest is one of the most carbon neutralising forests on the planet
It’s also home to lots of endangered species such as the Leadbeater Possum
This one of the largest old growth forests left and Reflex paper is behind is horrific destruction
If you want to give this forest a chance please visit The Wilderness Society’s website
Omg my heart :(